<2 Days / 1 Night>
SRZ-3 Santa Cruz Package of 2 Days/1 Night
- Day 1
- Transfer from airport or your hotel to San Javier- lunch
- Visit the local Jesuit Mission and continuation to Concepcion
- Dinner and overnight at local hotel.
- Day 2
- Visit local Jesuit Mission and its native school
- Lunch. In the afternoon return to Santa Cruz
Departure from Santa Cruz to Concepcion passing on route the villages Cotoca, Pailas, Pailón and Los Troncos. (Refreshments included) Arrival to San Javier. Visit to the oldest church built by the Jesuits (1691). Continue to Concepcion (1,5 hours). On the way, you can observe granite rocks in the middle of the jungle. Lunch included. Upon arrival Visit the church of Concepcion, an authentic Jewel of the 18th century and the Missions Museum displaying different wood sculptures, made by the indigenous to support the church. Assistance to mass optional. Dinner. Overnight at local hotel
In the late morning, return to Santa Cruz, with lunch in San Javier.