<2 Days / 1 Night>
ESC-130 LOCAL LAKE TITICACA PACKAGE OF 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
- Day 1
- Overland journey La Paz / Copacabana on a road running parallel to the gorgeous Royal Andes Range
- Hydrofoil Cruise to Moon Island. Visit Iñak Uyu - Sun Virgin’s Temple. Continue to Sun Island.
- Visit Sun Island & Pilcocaina Sun Temple. Llama Trek on Inca Trails to hotel. (45 min). Lunch.
- Dinner and overnight at Posada del Inca Eco-Lodge
- Day 2
- Morning free. Noon descend to Yumani harbour; visit the Inca “Grand Staircase” and Sacred Fountain. Lunch
- Hydrofoil cruise to Huatajata; “Andean Roots Eco-Village” cross-cultural program; meet the Limachi family, builders of historical Totora-Reed Boats, crossing the Atlantic
- Overland trip back to your hotel in La Paz
Overland journey from La Paz to Copacabana, located at the shores of Lake Titicaca. Once in Copacabana, visit the shrine and the Dark Virgin. Hydrofoil cruise to Moon Island, visit the Sun Virgins Temple “Iñak Uyu”. Continue to Sun Island, to visit the Pilcocaina Sun Temple. Enjoy a “llama” trek to the hotel. Lunch upon arrival. The afternoon is at leisure to explore the surroundings. Dinner and overnight at the Posada del Inca Eco Lodge
The morning is at leisure. Around noon visit the Inca “Grand Stairs” and the Sacred Fountain; taste the water believed to give eternal youth and happiness. Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological Restaurant; Visit the small handicraft market. Hydrofoil cruise to Huatajata. On arrival, visit the Andean Roots Eco Village: The Altiplano Museum; Handicrafts village, the Mud Igloos and the mortuary towers of the Urus Chipayas. Meet the Limachi family, builders of the RA II and Tigris for epic expeditions across the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy our elegant vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and the mythical Suri. Overland journey back to your hotel in La Paz