IJL-032 FULL DAY LOCAL LAKE TITICACA PACKAGE
- Overland journey transfer from your hotel in La Paz to Copacabana on a road running parallel to the gorgeous Royal Andes Range
- Hydrofoil cruise and visits: Moon Island / Sun Island / Huatajata
- Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological & panoramic Restaurant - Sun Island (Exclusive)
- Visit the “Andean Roots Eco Village” cross-cultural program; meet the Limachi family, builders of historical Totora-Reed Boats, crossing the Atlantic
- Overland trip back to your hotel in La Paz
Overland journey from La Paz to Copacabana, located at the shores of Lake Titicaca. Once in Copacabana, visit the shrine and the Dark Indian Virgin. Hydrofoil cruise to Moon Island, visit the Sun Virgins Temple “Iñak Uyu”. Continue to Sun Island. Visit the Inca “Grand Stairs” and the Sacred Fountain; taste the water believed to give eternal youth and happiness. Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological Restaurant; Visit the small handicraft market. Hydrofoil cruise to Huatajata. On arrival, visit the Andean Roots Eco Village: The Altiplano Museum; Handicrafts village, the Mud Igloos and the mortuary towers of the Urus Chipayas. Meet the Limachi family, builders of the RA II and Tigris for epic expeditions across the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy our elegant vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and the mythical Suri. Overland journey back to your hotel in La Paz.