<2 Days / 1 Night>
TBT-141 INTERNATIONAL LAKE TITICACA PACKAGE OF 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT PUNO-LA PAZ OR VICE VERSA
- Day 1
- Overland journey from your hotel in Puno to Copacabana in Bolivia. Visit shrine & town
- Hydrofoil Cruise to Moon Island. Visit Iñak Uyu - Sun Virgins Temple
- Continue to Sun Island. Visit the “Grand Inca Stairs” and Sacred Fountain
- Lunch at the archaeological & panoramic Uma Kollu Restaurant (Exclusive)
- Return to Copacabana by Hydrofoil or motor boat
- Overland trip to Huatajata, via Tiquina Straits and experience the “Andean Roots Eco Village” cross-cultural program; meet the Limachi family, builders of historical Totora-Reed Boats, crossing the Atlantic
- Night visit to the Mystic World of the Kallawayas, natural healers and wise men
- Visit to the Alajpacha native cosmic observatory.
- Overnight Inca Utama Hotel & SPA
- Day 2
- Overland trip back to your hotel in La Paz on a road running parallel to the gorgeous Royal Andes Range.
Overland journey from Puno to Copacabana, located at the shores of Lake Titicaca. Once in Copacabana, visit the shrine and the Dark Indian Virgin. Hydrofoil cruise to Moon Island, visit the Sun Virgins Temple “Iñak Uyu”. Continue to Sun Island. Visit the Inca “Grand Stairs” and the Sacred Fountain; taste the water believed to give eternal youth and happiness. Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological Restaurant; Visit the small handicraft market. Hydrofoil cruise back to Copacabana and overland journey to Huatajata. On arrival, visit the Andean Roots Eco Village: The Altiplano Museum; Handicrafts village, the Mud Igloos and the mortuary towers of the Urus Chipayas. Meet the Limachi family, builders of the RA II and Tigris for epic expeditions across the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy our elegant vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and the mythical Suri. Audiovisual and night experience of "The Mystic World of the Kallawayas", natural healers of Bolivia. They believe that you first have to heal the soul in order to heal your body. Tata Benjo, -our Kallawaya- will bless visitors and answer questions by casting his sacred coca leaves. Enjoy a nocturnal visit to the Native Observatory Alajpacha. Learn from the Aymaras Cosmovision and watch the southern constellations. Overnight at the Inca Utama Hotel & Spa
Overland journey to your hotel in La Paz