ITE-031 FULL DAY INTERNATIONAL LAKE TITICACA PACKAGE PUNO-LA PAZ OR VICE VERSA
- Overland journey from your hotel in Puno to Copacabana in Bolivia. Visit shrine & town
- Hydrofoil Cruise to Moon Island. Visit Iñak Uyu - Sun Virgins Temple
- Continue to Sun Island. Visit the “Grand Inca Stairs” and Sacred Fountain
- Lunch at the archaeological & panoramic Uma Kollu Restaurant (Exclusive)
- Continue to Huatajata and experience the “Andean Roots Eco Village” cross-cultural program; meet the Limachi family, builders of historical Totora-Reed Boats, crossing the
- Overland trip back to your hotel in La Paz on a road running parallel to the gorgeous Royal Andes Range.
Overland journey from Puno to Copacabana, located at the shores of Lake Titicaca. Once in Copacabana, visit the shrine and the Dark Indian Virgin. Hydrofoil cruise to Moon Island, visit the Sun Virgins Temple “Iñak Uyu”. Continue to Sun Island. Visit the Inca “Grand Stairs” and the Sacred Fountain; taste the water believed to give eternal youth and happiness. Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological Restaurant; Visit the small handicraft market. Hydrofoil cruise to Huatajata. On arrival, visit the Andean Roots Eco Village: The Altiplano Museum; Handicrafts village, the Mud Igloos and the mortuary towers of the Urus Chipayas. Meet the Limachi family, builders of the RA II and Tigris for epic expeditions across the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy our elegant vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and the mythical Suri. Overland journey to your hotel in La Paz